HARD DECISION OF FEMALE PRESIDENT.

keywords: sinotruk partshowo partshowo truck partssinotruk parts cataloghowo parts cataloghowo camionhowo repuestossinotruk repuestos

"Which in the end is a more difficult choice, as the first female president, was the first female lawyer?"

Tarja Halonen in answering all my questions were talking about when, and only when I asked "the most difficult decision of his life when," she paused. (sinotruk partshowo partshowo truck parts)

This makes me particularly surprising, as the first ever female president of Finland, Tarja Halonen, the most famous is the courage to make tough decisions.

I interviewed a lot of good women, whether they are female Fortune 500 company CEO, mayors, female diplomat, Ivy League's female students, almost every one is a battle going on - "How to become more confident and courageous. 'if only this one is an exception, Tarja Halonen (Tarja Halonen), Finland's first ever woman president (2000-2012), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland's first female Foreign Minister, Forbes named one of the 100 most influential women in the world, and her self-confidence and courage seems to be born. Perhaps it is the self-confidence and courage, for which she won the Finnish people ever ultrahigh support rate, in December 2003 did not even reach 88%. (sinotruk partshowo partshowo truck parts)

As a public figure, her life has always been placed under a magnifying glass, from her birth, her marriage, even carrying her handbag. As a woman leader, she was an independent lifestyle, confident and brave attitude towards life, has won respect for her. It is also because of this, I am particularly looking forward to an interview with her.

Her answer to break the silence in the air, "tough decisions must be specific decisions made in a specific period of time. Frankly, I do not have a very clear answer. But I want to talk a little story, I remember when When I graduate, I started in the union lawyer, I was the first one and the workers working with professional women. So, in the end what is even more challenging for me, was the first female president, was the first woman lawyer? (sinotruk parts catalog,howo parts catalog)

I remember it was in the 1970s of the day, I received one from the factory in the office phone, the caller said, I think lawyers and union speech? I replied that I was. The other asked, when to start, when the female lawyer? I said that from the start this morning. Then the phone for a few seconds of silence, and then he went on to say, well, if you are a lawyer, we have such a problem ... I was less than 30 years old, for a long time that people are not used to, but slower slowly accepted me and started calling me who "lady lawyer" (lady lawyer). From that moment, I realized that someone will become a "first." And I have a lot of first. (sinotruk parts catalog,howo parts catalog)

As a woman in the first one, give me more "visibility", people noticed my existence. But at the same time, if I made a mistake, might be marked "female" made a mistake. Therefore, as "the first one," I have to assume more responsibility.

When I start a political career, few women in politics, women are mostly borne offspring rearing responsibilities to take care of the family. And now social progress, and took my consultant, he is the father of two girls, he will spend time at home to help care for their children. Now, men and women can be very important in the family, can also be very important in the family outside. While women have to accept that men can return to the family of this reality. " (higer,higer bus parts)

Tarja Halonen: mention of how to maintain self-confidence, or as a woman, how can enhance self-confidence, I think it all started in the family. Many people have asked me questions about female leadership, I just answered, please treat your daughter and treat your son. My parents have always believed that girls and boys can do it as well. (higer,higer bus parts)

Our teachers are committed to Finnish boys and girls equal access to education. Before starting the formal school, children in daycare, the teachers are very good, have a university degree, and know how to educate their children. Decades ago, the boys and girls were not really be fair, there is always a meeting inside the school has a lot of the boys are treated as typical; in textbooks inside, but also to the boys and the girls set up a different example. When the girls a good organization of something, and nobody ever said to her, you are doing well. When treating boys and they will say he did a great job. The reality is, a few decades ago, people did not realize these problems. Now, our society has undergone many changes, the situation is getting better. We emphasize that every girl and girls are independent individuals, have to go to the development of his / her unique personality and strengths.

The third point is to support the social and legal systems. Registration system to ensure that the students after graduation, young women have the same rights. The workplace, but also emphasizes equal treatment of employees. Companies have women on the board, which must be female parliament, political parties which have female candidates, so little by little, business and political spheres which have women. There are currently about 40% of the women in our parliament. In the government, the number of male and female employees are basically the same.

The social security system as well as support for working women is very important, for example, the United States, children's day care (day care) costs are very high, which is a challenge in terms of career women. In Finland, our daycare is almost free.  (howo repuestossinotruk repuestos)

In 2000, I successfully elected the eleventh President of Finland, the campaign began, when people did not care. After I was elected, we realize that our country out of the first female president. Especially small girls who are cheering. I found that our education emphasizes gender equality, but in reality is no way to completely do. These children have found that this president and past president is not the same, this time the president is a woman.

After a few years in my politics, we began to get used to, "the president is a woman," the facts. Once, there was a little boy even asked me, "Mrs. President, the boy can not be president, is that true?" I said, of course not true, men and women can be president. If they work hard to serve the public, everyone could become our ministers, prime ministers, and even the president. "Interestingly, the children are very easy to find an idol.

This goes back to the importance of family I mentioned at the beginning. In fact, your family and your community in the service together. Not only in Finland, in many European countries, we have a "partner" (partner) concept, is an extension of the concept of family.

Sun Chao: "to become the president might be the dream of many, but if you do not become president, you are daring wildest dreams would it be?" Tarja Halonen: I was a kid wants to be a painter.

Now, I hope not so busy. Because people only 24 hours a day, I hope to have more time to enjoy my interest, with my children and my family.

I am currently a short visit at Harvard University, at first I felt a little confused unclear. Because too many choices, I mean, I have the opportunity to choose the school for all courses and activities. For me, just like a little girl into a candy store, across good things. Although only a short period of a few weeks, I have a lot more stuff than expected harvest. I just feel the time is too short.  (howo repuestossinotruk repuestos)

I appreciate the style of American professors, inspire people to think about the problem a different angle to the debate on the issue. This also reflects the bipartisan political regime, two groups of people in the debate and the "war." If the multi-party and government bodies, it is not just the expression of two groups of people to express their views, needs people to make more compromises. Is not a black and white society. Whenever we make a decision, you need to be responsible to Parliament. We Finland, and many other countries of the world, the professors will spend more time to lecture, and then ask students.

My biggest dream should be a better world, when I was little, I would complain that I do not like this, this is not fair. My mother always told me that sometimes the world is not fair, life is not easy, but this is the meaning of our existence, we can make the world a little better place.  (howo repuestossinotruk repuestos)

Finland's birth rate is 1.8, is one of the highest birth rates among EU countries. Social trends also reflect the importance of family and career. We also stressed that "we" (Our) concept, and this is related to China's values.

According to our laws in Finland, a president can only serve two consecutive terms, a total of 12 years. I have served two terms, is currently retired from the presidency down to the top. I plan to continue to work at the United Nations, is committed to promoting sustainable development in the direction of the building. The whole society should be aware of the importance of sustainable development. In addition, I would like to emphasize that the investment in human resources is the most important and wise investment. I am also very pleased to see China in the process of sustainable development in the performance was more positive. (sinotruk partshowo partshowo truck parts)

Although there is no salary, but I work at the United Nations in order to build a better world, just as a child my mother told me that, the meaning of our existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINOTRUK HOWO D12 EURO-III ENGINE PARTS CATALOG SAMPLE

SCANIA 50 YEARS IN CHINA

SCANIA STEERING WHEEL EVOLUTION HISTORY